Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A+ !?!

This afternoon my day was made in my History class. My class just turned in a pretty big essay assignment right before spring break. History is not one of my better subjects, this is why I am able to be proud of my A+ paper! In front of the whole class the teacher was talking about how the essays were.. blah blah blah AND THEN when I was barely paying attention she said " and for Tatiana I really enjoyed your paper and thought it was really well written, clear and over all fun to read." I couldn't believe it! She liked mine! Are you serious?! Then I picked up my paper with a 100% and was so shocked and happy that it was actually true. Its weird because I thought I wasn't going to do good on the essay and did well. While on the other hand in my Science class I felt so good about a test and got a average grade. Weird how it seems to always work like that!

No comments:

¬¨†