Saturday, March 10, 2007

Seeing Stars

I had a pretty bad wipeout this morning surfing. After the wipe out I felt like the wind almost got knocked out of me and I started seeing some stars but didn't really pay to much attention to it and caught another wave. This wave didn't help because when I came up for air the board was flying down and hit me on the head. It hurt a little but I still didn't think much of it and kept surfing. Later, I came in and everything felt fine until my drive home and my head was aching like crazy. I couldn't even move and then I started to feel nauseous. We started to become concerned because I had the symptoms of a head concussion or something. So, I have just been resting the rest of the day and making sure to get up every hour or so. It feels better and better now so I think by tomorrow I will be fine, at least I hope because the surf was super fun today until this all happened.

No comments:

¬¨†