Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another day at Honolua Bay

My friend Paige and I headed out to the west side for an evening session. It was really firing today, a lot bigger than the day before. As the boogie boarder next to me said as we paddled back out to the break " that wave was a f*^@#en waddle!" and I couldn't have agreed more. The waves had so much energy being thrown into these massive barrels. I saw one guy get the standup barrel of the day. It was amazing.

I decided to bring my two dogs with me, but probably shouldn't have. They went wondering everywhere and I was trying to get them tied up. Bella ( one of the dogs) was doing fine walking with me back to my truck when all of a sudden she decided to jump inside the front seat of a lady's Lexus! I couldn't believe it! I freaked out grabbing her off of the white leather seats and apoligized several times telling her I will be right back with a towel. Luckfully, she was a cool surfer girl that just started laughing and told me no worries. Phuuu!

No comments:

¬¨†