Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Bitter Sweet




Call me a dork, but I really do like my astronomy class. This afternoon I walked into my class right on time with my hot tea latte and sweater ready to get comfy for the "story time" of Astronomy. We already skipped one class last week because it was spring break so today I was ready to learn and looking forward to class. Not to mention, I cut my surfing time down to make it to class on time. So I walked in class and no one was there... dead quite. I thought I totally mixed up my days and checked my watch to see if I was on the right time and checked my phone to see if I had the right day. I checked outside and on the door a sign posted Class Canceled. OK, usually students are super happy when classes are canceled ( which I was a little), but I actually was kind of bumbed out. Sad story, I know. I just have to wait till next week!

No comments:

¬¨†